It seems there has been some business on the old telephone Chris give me for dancing in front of his wall they buggered up the painting of and I was there to see the man try to make him interested in the reason for the fuck up when it was the birthday of the Chris and he just wanted the paint to stop running in the rain or whatever I was doing. The business is that The Lovely Eggs have asked me to come stand in the space before them in all the places in England but not the ones in Scotland because the holiday would not stretch to it said the people with the form where I asked and then the form disappeared and I didn't know what I'd asked for so I had to ask what I'd asked for.
I am very pleased to have been asked because I made a right meal of it last time and so this time will not be doing that.


The Jelly