NO FUN (not that one).. UNCUT REVIEW...

Putting a new EP out on the 1st of March.. 

Here's a link to the track... It's called No Fun (not that one)
https://soundcloud.com/markwynn/no-fun-not-that-one-mark-wynn

Also, I got my first Uncut Magazine review today, which was nice... They said this:

"As a songwriter Mr Wynn is difficult to categorize... His press release states that he is an author, lover and dead hearted individual on the road to enlightenment via that well trodden track of avoiding achievement in favour of sleeping late and moving unrecognized through the cheap supermarket's of the North... We here at Uncut are tempted to agree... This new work of his is powerful, concise and explores new areas of concept and originality... Unfortunately though it falls down on the fact that it doesn't have any of the real life grit and dirt of say a Bruce Springsteen recording.... But we won't hold that against him..."

See how I recline in joy...



They referred to what I do as 'work'... I am going to call what I do work from now on...

Just to make this clear at no point during the making of this 'work' did I try and inject any of the real life grit and dirt of Bruce Springsteen into it....